Our primary datacenter is in New York at 85 10th Avenue and our secondary DR datacenter is 1000 Denny Way in Seattle. Both are Tier IV, state of the art highly secure colocation facilities with biometric authentication and 24/7 security.
When you place your data in our facilities, you will benefit from a physical environment that keeps your servers up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our facilities are custom-designed with raised floors, HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, redundant power on the premises, and multiple backup generators. Our datacacenters are SOC and PCI certified. For certifications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Redundant Network Connectivity
With our redundant network connectivity on one of the largest IP networks in the world—and one of the most advanced and highest-performing, customers can benefit from reliability, performance and scalability their business demands. Our Tier 1 network partners are Level3 Communications and Telia Sonera. We also peer directly with many companies via the NYIIX exchange.
- Standard power to rack at 3.5kVA with scalable options to 5kVA
- Redundant power feed of 4.15MVA in a N+2 configuration is provided into the building
- Four static 750kVA (3,000 total kVA); 3+1 configuration
- Two 2.5MVA diesel-powered generators fueled to provide 80 hrs at full load
- Battery capacity at 15 minutes at full load
- Two to four independent power circuits per cabinet from the resilient banks of UPS on a (N+1) configuration
Air Conditioning & Cooling:
- Redundant N+1 cooling as 2 chiller systems with 4 risers
- Maximum external ambient temperatures of 75˚F and 50% humidity
- Hot aisle/cold aisle zone design
- Four cooling towers
- Over 18 inch raised floor throughout
- 24/7 central monitoring for all HVAC and building systems
Fire Detection & Suppression:
- Smoke alarms with pre-action sprinklers
- State-of-the-art leak sensors in place
- Rooftop antenna access
- 24/7 onsite Facility Engineering, Technical Support & Customer Assistance Center